This site is designed to help you: let go of old thinking that holds you back and embrace new thinking. If you are like most people, you don’t like change. But the world is changing at lightning speed and the Christian church is adapting at a snail’s pace.
The Christian church wants to bring transformation to the world but we need reformation inside our walls first. The only way to transform is to become comfortable with change and the feeling that the ground is shifting under your feet. There are stages to a transition. Each stage requires processing and thinking. Don’t be afraid to engage. It might feel like chaos but it’s part of the process.
I understand the struggle to adjust to change. I moved 23 times before I was 19 years old; this included living in four different countries. I get it, change is hard. I know transition takes its toll because it involves loss and pain. But there is a way to process change in a way that is life giving.
If you are unable to let go of the old and embrace the new, change feels impossible. It doesn’t have to be that way. I’m not afraid to ask hard questions or wrestle with my own thoughts. When I wrestle with myself I do four things:
- Listen with my mind (reason)
- Listen with my heart (feelings)
- Listen with my gut (survival mode/emotions)
- Listen with my spirit (spiritual)
You are invited. Here are the ways to process change:
- Receive the latest blog posts direct from WordPress
- Receive the latest blog posts from my Facebook Page (same as above)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Read archived articles and blog posts on this website
- Life coaching session for $50.00
Change is good. It’s the only way we grow.
©2018 Belinda McDanel
To sign up for my memoir about war, faith and family. Click here.